Chief Growth Officer
Michael Longarzo is the Chief Growth Officer of Dinocrates. In this position, Longarzo will lead the continued expansion of Dinocrates Group and its subsidiaries, leveraging his more than 30 years as a leading technology executive and strategist.
Longarzo is a renowned business growth executive with over 30 years of hands-on experience developing and executing enterprise scale business development, capture and operational strategies to ensure exponential revenue generation and corporate growth.
A former officer in the US Army, Longarzo is an extensively experienced, results-driven manager with proven leadership in high tempo, challenging, and diverse assignments. He has a proven ability to lead customers large-scale enterprise change initiatives and drive corporate business growth through solid understanding and ability to execute results driven business acquisition and capture process.
Before joining Dinocrates, Longarzo led Situational Awareness Analytics 360, an advanced technology consulting firm focused on leading and supporting legacy information technology (IT) modernization.
Other notable positions held by Longarzo include:
- Director for business development and capture, global sales and marketing, for Boeing Global Services
- Director of Federal at Solutions3
- Executive Director for DoD/DISA strategy at ManTech International
- Director of IT programs and technology, TranTech Inc.
- Director of IT service management programs, RDR Inc.
- CIO, U.S. Army War College
- Programs Director, U.S. Central Command
Longarzo holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing from the University of Kentucky and a master’s degree in management information systems from Webster University.